2012年5月28日 星期一

Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar





Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see

他看着我,没看出我是在假笑

that i want and I'm needing everything that we should be

我無時無刻都想和他在一起

I'll bet she's beautiful,that girl he tallks about.

我打賭他一直提到的女孩一定很漂亮

and she's got everything thatIi have to live without

她得到了一切而我卻需獨活

drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny

他和我說話總能讓我大笑, 因為真的超好笑的.

that Ii can't even see anyone when he's with me

和他在一起的時候我不願見任何人

he says he's so in love,he's finally got it right

他說他是多麼的愛她, 他終於承認了

I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

我想知道他是否知道我每晚都想著他

he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

我淚灑吉他, 一切都是因為他

the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

我唯一能做的事就是不斷的對許願星許願

he's the song in the car I keep singing,don't know why I do?

我在車裡不斷的想著他唱著他, 我到底是怎麼了?

drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?

我們走在一起, 他知道我無法呼吸嗎?

and there he goes, so perfectly,

人後他走了, 那麼的完美.

the kind of flawless I wish I could be

這是我希望的完美的結果

she'd better hold him tight, give him all her love

她俊好是緊抱著他, 並給他所有的愛

look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

在她那美麗的雙眼中我看到了他是如此的幸運

so I drive home alone, as I turn out the light

所以我獨自開車回家, 然後我關了燈

I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight

我會把他的照片收起並今晚好好的睡一下

he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

他是我淚灑吉他的原因

the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart

只有他能夠讓我如此的心傷

he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

我在車里不斷的想著他, 唱著他, 我到底是怎麼了?

he's the time taken up, but there's never enough

和他在一起的時間我永遠覺得不夠

and he's all that I need to fall into

他是我必需要放下的一切

drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.

他看着我, 沒看出我是在假笑。

沒有留言:

張貼留言